Friday, March 29, 2013

Challenge 12: SHARE


CHALLENGE 12

For Challenge 12, I chose to complete a PowerPoint Presentation. I am very familiar with how to construct a PowerPoint, and I know many people know how to access them. My recordings are set up like narrations for each slide. To complete this challenge, I chose to focus on summarizing by taking five things I learned this far that I believe to be most important and beneficial. I put my slides together by using screen shots and graphics.


One flat classroom-style project that I would think would work for my 6th graders would be connecting in a reading group with other students around the world. Students would be interested and would finish book that they check out from the library if they were required to read it with a partner from another country. I would then have them "report" on the book so that I know they read it. It would be a way I could access students without doing a boring book report. 

-Megan Edens 

No comments:

Post a Comment